P U S H Cycling Long Jersey and shorts
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JERSEY THAT IS SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVEL OF CYCLISTS?
Our high-tech performance fabric pacing pro cycling jersey provides a close fit whilst riding. It is made from stretchy, breathable materials which help to transfer moisture out from the skin and keep you comfortable on the bike for a long time.
The combination of the high-tech design, creative concept, and excellent material makes this jersey outstanding sportswear in a pro level competition. It will also make your look fashionable on the road.
EXCELLENT VENTILATION SYSTEM KEEPS YOU COOL: This bicycle jersey is super soft, skin-friendly, lightweight and durable. You do not have to worry about sweat accumulating under the shirt making it sticky. The breathable, wicking mesh fabric draws sweat away from the body quickly.
- Advanced fabric performance.
- Permanent design printing.
- Full-length YKK zipper for ventilation.
- Protective zip head garage.
- Three open pockets provide convenient access to your ride needs.
- Fitted cut provides streamlined body fit for enhanced performance.
- Heat transfer reflective tabs and logo for increased road safety.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Our jerseys are shipped on demand, directly from the factory. The below timescale give best and worst-case delivery times:
- United States: 2 - 3 weeks
- United Kingdom: 2 - 3 weeks
- Rest of the World: 2 - 4 weeks
And remember, we provide Free Worldwide Delivery!
At Cycle-Run we’re proud of our high-quality products! We choose materials designed to give you the ultimate comfort on your bike. These same materials require extra care when washing or drying them.
Recommendations to Keep You Cycling Gear In Good Condition:
- If possible hand wash your Cycle-Run gear with cold water.
- Use quality washing detergents.
- Hand/air dry your Cycle-Run gear away from direct sunlight.
- If washing with a machine use temperatures below 30C / 86C
- If you need to iron use low heat settings.
Things to Avoid:
- Bleach or fabric softener.
- Tumble drying your Cycle-Run gear.
P.S. Remember, every product will have specific care instructions on a label inside it.